Hypnotherapy is a successful therapeutic tool that I use in my practice both as addition to the therapy we are doing already or as the main therapeutic technique. Clients report change within a minimum amount of time and often describe it as a very relaxing; meaningful and for some even life changing emotional experience.
I am an internationally certified hypnotherapist and received my accreditation through the National Guild of Hypnotists in the United States of America.
Hypnotherapy can assist both children (from the age of 5 years) and adults with the following:
• Changing unwanted habits or behaviour such as overeating; smoking; nail biting; procrastination etc.
• Changing negative self-beliefs
• Low self-esteem or low self-worth
• Weight loss or weight gain
• Substance abuse
• Pain management ranging from chronic illness and headaches to child birth
• Childhood trauma
• Unresolved emotional business
• Unresolved grief
• Anxiety: social anxiety; performance anxiety; phobias; fears; generalised anxiety
• Assisting with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Insomnia, night terrors, sleep difficulties
• Sport enhancement
• Performance enhancement
• Speech problems such as stuttering; mumbling, speaking too fast or too slow
• Lack of assertiveness/setting boundaries
• Self-defeating behaviour